MAGNIFF Official Online Store
1. Definition of personal information
In this policy, personal information is information about a living individual, and refers to information that can identify a specific individual, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
2. Management of personal information
Personal information entrusted to us by our customers will be managed carefully and appropriately to prevent unauthorized access, loss, leakage, etc.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
In this store, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. through inquiries from customers and applications for products and services. In that case, we will use it appropriately for the purpose of use shown below.
- Answers to inquiries
- Provision of products and services requested by customers
- Delivery of e-mail magazines, information on events, etc.
- Requests for surveys, opinions, and impressions
- Sending prizes, gifts, etc.
- To conduct the analysis necessary to improve our store
- To conduct the analysis necessary for the development of new services and new products
- To aggregate data in a form that does not include personal information and create reference materials for this store and customers
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
Personal information entrusted to us by customers will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the customer, unless disclosure is permitted under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
* Click here for CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act).
5. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
If you wish to confirm, correct, or delete the personal information entrusted to you by the customer, please operate from the account screen after logging in yourself, or request from the inquiry form of this store. We will respond promptly after conducting appropriate identity verification.
6. About access analysis tools
Customers can refuse to collect traffic data by disabling cookies in their browser settings.
It is not possible to identify an individual customer from traffic data. Please refer to the link below for details.
・Google Analytics Terms of Service
7. About cookies
A cookie is a mechanism that saves your site browsing history as data on your computer.
The information contained in cookies is only information related to access to this store and other sites, and does not contain personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
Therefore, it is not possible to identify an individual customer from the information stored in the cookie.
8. About the Facebook Pixel
We take all possible care in posting the information and materials posted on this store, but we do not guarantee the accuracy of the posted information. Therefore, we do not take any responsibility for the results caused by the act of using, using, downloading, etc. information and materials posted on this store.
Please note that information may be changed or deleted without notice due to the accuracy of the information posted on this store.
10. About copyright
Unauthorized duplication and reprinting of texts, images, videos, etc. posted on this store is prohibited.
In addition, when quoting the text posted on this store, please specify the source.
11. Changes to this policy
This store may review this policy from time to time and change it without notice due to the enactment or revision of laws and regulations.
Any changes to this Policy will become effective when the revised Policy is posted on the Store or otherwise made available for review.
Ament Co., Ltd.
Established September 14, 2022